This Winning Stree is more than just beauty and brains! She surprises us each time with her acting be it Raazi to Gully Boy to Highway or be it that cute little girl in Student of the Year! Yes, we are talking about none other than Alia Bhatt who simply has a girl next door attitude! But there are some of the facts that only her die-hard fans would know!
Let’s talk about Alia Bhatt:
- Alia Bhatt has successfully completed her high school from Jamnabai Narsee School who was an average student but took an active part in all extracurricular activities.
- Alia Bhatt makes charcoal paintings to relax in her free time and is also a pro at handball and had enrolled in Shiamak Davar’s dancing school at 4.
- Not many know but she had debuted as a child artist in Sangharsh in 1999 and had played the role of the younger Preity Zinta in the movie.
- Emran Hashmi and Mohit Suri are her first cousins and Mukesh Bhatt is her uncle
- Alia never wanted to be launched by her father for her first movie. So she gave an audition for Student of the Year along with 500 other odd girls. She was selected by Karan Johar on the condition that she needs to lose weight for the character in the movie.
- Alia had lost about 16 kgs from 67 kgs in just three months of auditioning.
- Being an ardent foodie, Alia loves to have French Fries and loves to have them at any time of the day.
- Alia loves to go out and party with her friends but gets cranky when she does not sleep and is also very particular about her beauty.
- She has a major craving for Dahi or yogurt and orders a portion of the same even while having Italian or Mexican food. Alia Bhatt also encourages all to try it as well.
- Alia is also a playback singer and has sung playback along with Zeb for the song Sooha Saaha in Highway. Fortunately for her, AR Rehman gave her an offer to get training at his world-famous music school.
- Being a fitness freak, Alia likes to drink a lot of water to stay fit and also loves to eat fresh food and fruits. Her favorite dishes are dosa, cheese, pasta, kheer, and rabri.