Recently on December 28th, 2018, a ‘Mompreneur Circle Networking Meet‘ was organized and hosted by Mompreneur Circle Founder Latika Wadhwa in Noida. It was a great opportunity and platform extended for Women/Mom Entrepreneurs from Noida, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida & Indirapuram belt of Uttar Pradesh to meet, greet and connect with fellow women entrepreneurs. Winningstree decided to be a part of this wonderful forum and catch up with fellow Winningstrees over coffee and snacks.
Starting 11AM, the meeting lasted till about 2PM at 91 Springboard, Sector 63, Noida and saw many mompreneurs discuss about their business models and challenges they faced as a startup or still face even after a few years into their establishment. In fact, the Networking Meet concentrated more about understanding the Challenge/Problem areas of the attendees and how together it could be conquered so that the entrepreneurs could see their business excel and flourish.
The event was attended by very positive and vibrant women entrepreneurs/ mompreneurs which included the following:
1.Latika Wadhwa – Founder Mompreneur Circle, Latika Wadhwa needs no introduction. Her community is most trusted and connects 5 lakhs plus married women & mothers in India with 25 city wise chapters. Started on 20th Jan, 2017 , this community has won multiple awards and also gives wings to females who want to restart their careers or open a startup.
2. Meena Kapoor – Founder Tizzlers, she has magic in her hands and loves to cook awesome dishes when idle. Tizzlers is a provider of wide range of chutneys and pickles which can elevate your meal experience and make you salivate for more. Handmade, homemade and sourced from mommies around, 100% satisfaction is guaranteed with her heavenly tasting edibles.
3. Neha Gupta – Confident and helpful, she had been into the Digital advertising space before starting her venture Blume Media LLP . With adverse experience in branding, marketing and business consultancy, she has also ventured into manufacturing of t-shirts and bags with BIZA Collection. BIZA Collection as a brand caters to bulk stitching orders from Corp-orates and Organizations for their branding, merchandising, and event needs.
4. Sweety Verma – Founded Feets and Inches in 2018 which specializes in providing 3D impressions of hand and feet for any age group with detailed fine lines and creases. Her love for art & craft resulted in her going unique with her venture. She is already touching hearts and making memories with her quality results.
5. Ritu Gulabani – Author of ‘From Caterpillar to Butterfly‘, she is a Geographer and Physicist by Education, a Lecturer by Certification, a Banker by Profession and a Traveler, Life coach, and Writer by passion. Voluntary editor with two local magazines in Noida, her fiction works have been published on many platforms. Her e-book “A Karamyogi” was released in Januray 2017 by Matrubharti, which was a winning entry of “All India Inspirational Story Competition”. A mother of two young boys, she is writing, reading or concentrating on self-improvement via yoga, meditation, and imbibing positive thought process, when not busy with her kids, kitchen or daily chores.
6. Divya Agarwal – We know her already as one of our sponsors for the RangDeTuRangoli Contest at WinningStree. Founder D’Desire, She is an interior designer by qualification, who started to become an architect but realized that to her, beauty of the building is more important than the building itself. Her love for beauty made her realize about every individual’s desire to look beautiful. Her journey of accessorizing women by designing Indo-Western jewelry with semi precious beads thus started. This gave birth to her venture D’DESIRE, an ONE UMBRELLA BRAND, which gives a unique “I WANT THEM ALL” shopping experience to its followers.
7. Smriti Bhatia – One of the WinningStrees of Nov’16, Smriti Bhatia is an IT girl who ventured into Chocolate making and how wonderfully has she adapted to making yummy and beautiful designer chocolates. From packaging eco-friendly to creating themed chocolates, she has done it all and already crossed the mark of 500 flavors and designs. And if that was not all, she also caters chocolate making workshops. The Chocolatier has been awarded at many culinary forums for her brand Choco House – Zero Resistance.
8. Purnima Bahuguna – When the world around her started falling apart, this IT Professional decided to learn Ayurveda and became a naturopath with the objective of bringing people closer to nature and spreading awareness on self healing through herbs, food, yoga and oils. Thus she founded ‘Triaanya’s Health Mantra‘. Through her brand she offers Herbal handmade Perfumes from natural extracts of therapeutic grade, health and nutrition consulting, weight loss consulting, skin and hair care ranges, natural health supplements, Handmade soaps and body care range.
Apart from managing such a wide range of product line, she also records awareness videos and shares her home remedies on her YouTube channel.
9. Indu Tillan – A numerologist by profession she had solutions to everyone’s problems. She cited that how numerology works and how she has helped several people by this medium. If done correctly it can be of great help in achieving successful endeavors. She emphasized on the need to change our names as per the numerology predictions so as to lead a happy and successful life.
10. Tanusri Chakraborty – Founder Winningstree, I attended the meet to network with fellow Winningstrees and understand what people do to achieve successful endeavors. The brainstorming session proved a blessing as every entrepreneur their offered her own solution to the problems posed.
11. Saurav Sharma – Last but not the least we had the presence of very humble Saurav Sharma who is not only Latika Wadhwa’s loving husband but also Co-founder of Mompreneur Circle. He is also an Online Marketing & Social Media Coach and leads some other brands like Adworry etc. Together Latika and Saurav make for a sweet yet power couple.
These 11 entrepreneurs rattled their brains on a cold winter afternoon to come out with solutions to problems faced by each entrepreneur. Each person present there discussed on the challenges and everyone responded jointly for the solution part. The ideas which were circulating was not foreseen earlier and hence made the meet pretty interesting.
The concerns expressed ranged from marketing issues to scalability. Some also expressed concern over bad courier services and hired staff services. The meet which was only for 2 hours extended to almost 4 hours and in those 4 hours Mompreneur Circle tried as a platform to help in overcoming the challenges faced by the fellow mompreneurs with a viable solution in order to take their businesses to the next level.
The meet ended on a positive note with lots of hopes and solutions to scale up businesses. Also mommies who showcased their products got a few buyers in the meet. All present got a gift hamper specifically packed by Purnima and I also got Ritu’s book to review. More in the review section. 🙂