Privacy issues are a high priority for us at Winning Stree. This Privacy is aimed at helping you understand how we collect and use your personal information. It is also aimed at assisting you in taking informed decisions when you use this site, and its services. By using the winningstree.com website, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information. The following information will explain the policies and practices of winningstree.com regarding the use and protection of your personal information.
winningstree.com collects information when you register on the website, place an order, subscribe to its newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on this website, as appropriate, you may be asked for details such as your name, e-mail address, and other personally identifiable information. You may, however, visit the site anonymously.
In order to become a winningstree.com registered user, you must first create a user account by providing information about yourself including but not limited to name, email address and a password. We will request access to your profile name, and login details, but will not be able to post on your behalf on any of these platforms.
What information do we collect –
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: The Website may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Automatically-Collected Information: The Website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, The Website will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. The Website may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: The Website may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. The Website may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
Use of Information
Any information winningstree.com collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide content relevant to your profile
- To improve customer service and Website performance and usability
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Third party use of Personal Information
The Website may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Mailchimp – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. Mailchimp stores your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
All content you contribute to winningstree.com is in the public domain and will be visible to both visitors and members. This content will include the comments or ratings or any blog posts done by you, or the information provided in the listings by you (as a provider), or any other user generated content.
Rules of Conduct – Safe Internet Experience
Winningstree.com is committed to ensuring a safe and friendly online community for all our members. All users are expected to abide by the following rules:
- Do not use the website to harass, threaten or verbally abuse or intimidate anyone, or behave in any manner that would cause annoyance or distress to other members.
- Do not post any material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or embarrassing towards other members.
- Do not divulge the details of your identity or personal information in your posts. Anything posted online is accessible to the entire internet community and winningstree.com is not liable in cases where such information is misused.
- Be aware of the dangers of online information sharing like identity theft, phishing and other fraudulent activities.
Like most standard Web site servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
This Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
WinningStree is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, WinningStree may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows us to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Rights related to your personal information
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – In certain situations, you may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com.
Amend – You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
This website is run from and intended for an audience in India. It was not created to serve, nor does it actively market to residents of the European Union.
Winningstree.com, is an India based community blog for women by women with a thought to celebrate women and their zest to excel in their chosen fields. Every woman deserves to be celebrated and loved and this is what Winningstree strongly recommends.
Apart from our readers, there will be three types of users – the women entrepreneurs waiting to get featured with us, buyers for products sold by under the advertisement section, and entrepreneurs looking to brand with us featuring their concepts.
The consumers or end users can search for products sold by the brands under their respective websites only. The users can provide their valuable review comments and ratings for the products under the branding article, which would be visible for other visitors.
Winningstree.com is a blog with articles which is by women, for women and also believes in brand promotion of ventures by evaluating its use for women.
Whilst we make the best effort possible to only include verified listings, and ensure quality of the information available on the site, the quality of service commitment will be from the individual merchants or service providers. Based on the ratings and comments on the site, if a particular service provider is deemed as not providing an acceptable standard of service quality, we reserve the right to remove those listings, products or vendors.
This quality assurance approach we believe will ensure the best possible user experience and customer delight for both winningstree.com and the merchants/service providers.
As a condition to using the Service, you agree and understand that we will display ads and other information adjacent to and related to the content it services. These include, but are not limited to, sponsored ads, as well as ads from other ad providers.
Charging for Use of the Services
No application fee or subscription fee is charged for the Listing Service for the consumers or end users. A fee will be charged for Featured Listings, for publishing sponsored content such as blogs, or interviews, for providing payment gateway services. winningstree.com will enter into individual agreements with such providers or merchants.
Rights to Content
Users retain their rights to any Content they submit, post or display on or through the Service unless the authors have been paid for an article. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you (the user) grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to process such Content in any way necessary to perform the Service.
winningstree.com may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
winningstree.com respects your right to privacy and will not access the Content. This license is only about you (the user) authorizing winningstree.com to manage or broker your Content.
Use of Content
winningstree.com allows its original content to be made available for non-commercial reproduction with a mandatory credit to the Website winningstree.com with both a link to the website and logo displayed. You may also reproduce extracts or quotes or screenshots with a mandatory credit to the Website winningstree.com with a link to the website.
The Website provides an RSS Feed for winningstree.com. Should you use the RSS feed in any part whatsoever, we ask that you do not modify it in any way, including removing or modifying advertisements or adding content including advertisements and promotional content. winningstree.com may terminate its distribution of the RSS feeds or change the content or formatting without notice. It also reserves the right to require a party from ceasing to use the RSS feed at any time.
A reproduction of a screenshot in print form is permissible if and only if the URL, Website name and Logo is fully visible or included. The content may also be reproduced in print form if and only if it is rightfully and clearly referenced as being from the Website including the Website name, URL and Logo in references.
The print medium shall not promote adult content (pornography), hate, racism or any illegal content.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on any of our sites.
Notification of Changes