Happiness starts with self. During these times of distress due to the current pandemic, all of us are going through amplified emotions of stress, anxiety, fear, anger, irritation. Even the smallest event can act as a trigger to our emotions. Through mindfulness tools and techniques, you are in a better position to manage your emotions. The change starts happening when your reactions get converted into responses, with an increased awareness of self. A deeper understanding of who you are beneath the layers of being a mother, daughter, sister, boss, a particular designation at work. When you strip all this out with non-judgment and self-love your true being appears.
Come and Discover Yourself with these Seven Days Workshop Program by the name WHO AM I?
Dates: 8th Aug 2020 to 14th Aug 2020
Time: 7 pm to 8.30 pm daily (90 minutes)
WHO AM I – LEVEL 1?
Kaajal Desai Mahajan’s signature program WHO AM I? takes you on a journey of self-transformation by taking the first step to self-discovery. WHO AM I? encompasses of LEVEL 1 and LEVEL 2.
WHO AM I – Level 1 takes a deep dive at Body, Mind, and Soul of one’s existence through an inside out approach? The program is spread over 7 days for 90 minutes session each day specially curated with different tools and techniques which help you explore your core being.
“To know your true form, your pure soul – which is the essence of your being – you need to become self-realized, which is the only way to experience your true self – Bhagavad Gita
Let’s take the journey within…….
Day 1 and Day 2: (Know Thy Body)
The first two days focus on the deep connection of self with the body. Our body is the house for our soul. Staying healthy physically helps one stay emotionally healthy.
Your relation with your own body and the acceptance of it the way it is establishes your relationships with people around you. Each and every cell is a storehouse of information as our body is constantly listening to our self-talk and it either flourishes and radiates or gets filled with diseases.
The following aspects of the first two days will play a vital role in how much you know yourself and how can you bring positive transformation.
- Learn the technique of Body Listening and recreate a healthy relationship with your body
- Learn Body Scan Meditation Technique to Calm every part every cell of your body
- Heal and Balance all the seven chakras through Chakra Meditation
Day 3, 4 and 5: (Know Thy Mind)
“Mind over Matter” is what we seek and here is where all the creations happen. Every situation in your life occurs twice, once in the mind and then in reality. The mind does a lot of talking and it drains away all the vitality and focus.
Mindfulness techniques of this program will make you see your own mind and how it behaves. Through powerful mind power techniques, you will be in charge and in control of all the creations and master the art of living in peace and happiness.
Know thy Mind will include the following:
- Breathwork: Right breathing technique
- Meditation Technique: Right meditation technique
- Power of thoughts & affirmations: Learn the crafting of affirmations and how to use them
- The Power of Visualisation: Manifest your desires with the right technique of visualization
- Power of action: God likes in Action – Learn how to execute your plans / achieve goals by putting them in action
- Rewire your belief system: We are who we believe to be; know all about the formation of the belief system and learn to rewire them
- Rediscover the connection between thoughts, feelings, and action: Know the impact of thoughts feeling and emotions on your body mind and soul and learn how to use them to your advantage
Day 6 and 7: (Know Thy Self)
“Discover yourself, otherwise you have to depend on other people’s opinions who don’t know themselves” —–Osho
The true essence of our being, stems from the two pillars of TRUTH and LOVE!! When you operate from these two you create space for your being to be at its highest good and live the purpose of your life.
On the day 6th and 7th, we take a deeper look at our existence in this world and get the answers on our purpose of life.
- What is the soul?
- Know about the source energy
- Soul Group / Soul mate
- Soul plan and life lessons
- Purpose of Life
- Living a life filled with gratitude
“Each person comes into this world with a specific destiny he has something to fulfill, some message to be delivered, some work has to be completed. You are not here accidentally – you are here meaningfully. There is a purpose behind you. The whole intends to be something through you” —- OSHO
May you find your purpose! May you be happy! May you be peaceful!
Pic Credit – Square Box Fitness, Udemy, Veil of Reality